– We win concrete change for our communities.
– All communities have the rights, resources and recognition to thrive.
– API are fully engaged in the decisions that affect them, led by progressive, accountable API
– Life outcomes are not tied to identity or social determinants of health.
– Grow and sustain a diverse, thriving neighborhood without displacement.
– Base-Building Organizing & Cultural Work
– Leadership & Political Development
– Policy Advocacy and Civic Engagement Campaigns
– Community & Economic Development
– Cultivate a strong analysis of power and oppression.
– Foster the ability to articulate core APANO values of racial justice, strong families and the social determinants of health.
– Take increasing levels of leadership in APANO campaigns, inspiring new people to contribute their time and treasure.
– Full inclusion and equitable representation of API in all aspects of decision-making.
– Accountability to API communities and adopt policies to address disproportionate impacts to API.
– Equitable distribution of resources with a focus on culturally specific strategies
APANO recognized as a hub for API engagement.
– API are a core part of movements for justice, in solidarity with oppressed peoples.
– Public values affirming the inherent worth and dignity of all people.
– Addressing issues with an intersectional analysis.
– Challenging the model minority myth.