We’re excited to be spending this Saturday with you for this year’s APANO Community Health Forum! Here are some details to keep in mind to get you prepared for the forum this weekend.
- Parking: Please park at the Schnitzer Lot next to the Collaborative Life Sciences Building. Here’s a map of the parking area for your convenience.
- If you are planning to take transit to OHSU, check out the different ways here on you can get to the event.
- If you haven’t filled out the workshop preference form yet, please submit your choice here.
- Please be on time! Registration will start at 8:30am and the opening of the forum will begin promptly at 9:30am.
- If you are in need of childcare, please call us by Friday afternoon at 971-340-4861 or email Melissa at [email protected] to let us know.
- We’ll be having breakfast catered by OHSU with pastries, bagels, coffee and tea. Lunch will be catered by Bambuza.
- If you use social media, please use the hashtag #APANOHealth15 about your thoughts and experiences throughout the day! Follow us on Twitter at @APANONews and Facebook at facebook.com/APANONews.
- There’s still time to register! If you know of anyone that is interested in attending, but hasn’t registered yet, have them register by this Friday at 6pm.
If you have any other questions, please contact Luann Algoso at [email protected] Thank you!