Our May 2020 Voter Guide offers our analysis and endorsements of key candidates and ballot measures that are important to our Asian Pacific Islander communities in Oregon. Included are versions for Multnomah County, Washington County, and Portland Metro. The guide includes a brief description of candidates and ballot measures and our positions on them.
We have endorsed:
- Khanh Pham for Oregon House District 46
- Wlnsvey Campos for House District 28
- Nafisa Fai for Washington County Commissioner Position 1
- Carmen Rubio for Portland City Council Position 1
- Tera Hurst and Sam Chase for Portland City Council Position 2
- Chloe Eudaly for Portland City Council Position 4
- Jessica Vega Pederson for Multnomah County Commissioner 3
- Mike Schmidt for Multnomah County District Attorney
- Bob Stacey for Metro Council District 6
- Lori Stegmann for Multnomah County Commissioner Position 4
- Jamie McLeod Skinner for Secretary of State
- YES on Measure 34-296: Public Safety Replacement Levy
- YES on Measure 34-297: Library Renewal Levy
- YES on Measure 26-209: Fix Our Streets
- YES on Measure 26-210: Support Homeless Services
See below for guides in Chinese (中文), Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt), and Spanish (Español)!
This programming message brought to you by APANO, a 501(c4) organization.