Position Description: The Accounts Receivable Associate will work closely with APANO’s bookkeeper and director of finance and administration to ensure timely and accurate entry of payments into our systems. You’ll play an integral role in maintaining our financial records in a fast-paced setting. In your time with APANO, we’ll depend on your support for year end accounting and account software transitions.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices as necessary.
- Maintains and updates files.
- Drafts correspondence for standard past-due accounts and collections, identifies delinquent
- accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent account holders to request payment.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of accounts as requested.
- Researches discrepancies and past-due payments
- Collaborates with the bookkeeper to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least
- bimonthly) basis.
- Assists in generating monthly billing statements based on the general ledger.
- Assists bookkeeper in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
- Will work closely with our development team relaying changes of information and grant updates
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Applications received by November 16, 2020, at 9:00am Pacific Time will be prioritized for initial review. To apply, email your complete application to [email protected] with the subject line “Contracts and Receivables Associate.”