The Oregon Worker Relief Fund provides financial support directly to Oregonians who have lost their jobs and are ineligible for Unemployment Insurance and federal stimulus relief due to their immigration status, and are now experiencing economic hardship. APANO is a partner organization helping Asian and Pacific Islander Oregon workers apply for these funds.
Even if you are undocumented, you can still get help. The Oregon Worker Relief Fund is for anyone who is:
- 18 and older living in Oregon
- Facing financial hardship due to COVID-19
- Excluded from other benefits because of immigration status
The Oregon Worker Relief Fund is safe and your information will be kept private.
All personal identification will be removed after payment.
APANO can provide help in English and Asian and Pacific Islander languages. To apply, you can:
- Call APANO at 971-238-2186 and leave a message in the language you prefer
- Email us at [email protected]
We will call you back to complete the process.
¿Necesita ayuda en español? If you would like to work with a Latinx-serving organization or prefer to apply in Spanish, please visit this website to find a navigator in your area.