APANO’s Small Business Support and Advising Program
APANO’s Small Business Support and Advising Program offers support and access to resources for businesses in Portland’s and Washington County’s API Business Community and all businesses in Jade District and Old Town. If your business is in need of assistance to navigate COVID-19 resources or if you are interested in receiving technical advice for your business, referrals to resources, or general assistance, please contact our Business Advisor, Grace Henricks at [email protected].
For COVID-19 general support and assistance please contact: [email protected]
We are able to offer assistance in Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, and English.
Last updated 10/21/20
PDX CARES Business Relief Grant
Applications are closed this round.
Applicants will be notified on Wednesday, Nov 11 by phone or email.
Grant distribution will begin Nov 20 and completed by Nov 30th.
Congratulations to our small business grant finalists!
9th Ave Mini Market Inc.
Achivate Education LLC
Artistic Cleaners and Laundromat, DBA
Bambuza PDX LLC
Bollywood Bites Inc.
China Wind Restaurant
Coco Donuts PDX Inc
Fashion Care Dry Cleaner (BOAE Corporation)
Happy Dragon Chinese Restaurant LLC
Health & Wellness Chiropractic Center
Hollywood Nails and Spa
Hope medical transport llc
Longs Seafood Market
Maple Leaf Restaurant
Mars Cargo Inc
Mathilde’s Kitchen, LLC
Mei Sum Bakery
Mora Mora Farm
Nature Acupuncture Clinic LLC
New King’s Bakery
Ocean City Seafood Restaurant Inc.
Paradise Hair & Nail Salon
Pho Dalat Restaurant
Portland Chiropractic Specialists LLC
Rose VL Deli Inc
Rubio’s Automotive PDX LLC
Spice of Africa
Thai Roses Cuisine
The Takahashi Restaurant
Washington County CARES Business Relief Grant
CLOSED. Application period for 4th Round of grants for small businesses in Washington County is now closed. Awardees to be announced after selection process. If you applied, watch your email for instructions if your business is selected.
Information for Workers and Employers
- COVID-19 Related Business Layoffs, Closures, and Unemployment Insurance Benefits, State of Oregon Employment Department.
- Oregon Unemployment Insurance Information: The online application may be unavailable at times. For assistance starting your application, call (877) 345-3484. Interpretation services include Mandarin and Vietnamese. You will need your work history for the past 12 months (if you have worked for a single employer) or 18 months (if you have worked for more than one employer) and your Social Security or green card number. Once you have completed the phone application, you will need to call each week to report your status. You may not hear back about your benefits but should keep claiming each week.
- COVID-19 Scenarios and Benefits Available, State of Oregon Employment Department. Easy chart to find out your options.
- Oregon Health Plan Online Application
- COVID-19 Small Business Owners’ CARES Act Guide, APIA Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship (guide translated into multiple languages and in-language assistance available)
- Responding to COVID-19: Resources for Greater Portland Businesses, Greater Portland
- Business for a Better Portland Switchboard – asks and offers to support local businesses
- COVID-19 Businesses Resources, Prosper Portland
- State of Oregon signage and guidelines for businesses for reopening compiled by Prosper Portland.
- Reopening information for businesses available in multiple languages