Walk-in or Same Day Appointment Vaccines
- Albertson’s/Safeway – Now offering walk-in appointments. Locate your closest Albertson’s for a walk-in vaccine. Or Safeway here.
- Bi-mart – Locate your nearest store and schedule a vaccine appointment here.
- Costco – Locate your nearest store and schedule a vaccine appointment here.
- CVS – Select locations offering walk-in appointments.
- Fred Meyer’s – Locate your nearest store and schedule a vaccine appointment here.
- Health Mart – Select Health Mart Pharmacies are offering vaccine appointments.
- LeCare Pharmacy – No appointment needed and offering all three vaccines.
- QFC – Locate your nearest store and schedule a vaccine appointment here.
- Rite-Aid – Limited walk-in vaccinations at all stores.
- Walgreens – Walk-in vaccinations at some stores.
- Walmart – Walk-in vaccinations at all stores.
Upcoming Vaccination Clinics
For a calendar of ongoing vaccination events, please see here. These clinics may include BIPOC specific clinics, or clinics that offer language assistance.
Vaccinations for Youth 12-17
Parental consent for 12-14 year olds:
Parental or guardian consent is required to vaccinate people 12–14 years old, but this consent requirement does not necessarily require that a parent or guardian go with the youth to receive the vaccination. Written consent could be obtained in advance. Download the Informed Consent for COVID19 Vaccines for 12-14 Yr Olds.
Parental consent for 15-17 year olds:
Under Oregon law, minors 15 years of age and older may consent to medical treatment, including vaccinations, when provided by a physician, physician assistant, naturopath, nurse practitioner, dentist or optometrist, or other professionals operating under the license of these providers. With the exception of pharmacies, most locations where COVID-19 vaccinations are provided have oversight by a medical provider on this list.
For more information visit vaccines.gov.
Uber & Lyft Rides to Vaccination Events
Lyft: Download the app or visit Lyft’s website for a ride code. The code will cover trips up to $15 to and from a vaccination site. Hours will be 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Click here to sign up!
Uber: Download the app and schedule a ride to your vaccine appointment! Click here for more details.
Find the Lyft app:
Find the Uber app:
Tri-Met Offers Free Rides to Vaccination Events
Click here for more information.
If you would like to add your community vaccine clinic to our calendar, email firstname.lastname@example.org