An Evening With Hari Kondabolu at Lewis & Clark College
This Thursday, April 9th, we're excited to be co-sponsoring An Evening with Comedian Hari Kondabolu. The event is sponsored by Lewis & Clark College's department of Inclusion and Multicultural Engagement Department and in collaboration with Student Activities at Lewis & Clark College and the Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon (APANO). We hope you're ready for a night of laughter with the Brooklyn-based, Queens-raised comic who the NY Times has called “one of the most exciting political comics in stand-up today.”
Just a few details we wanted to share with all of our attendees before this Thursday:
- Doors open at 6:30pm. There is no reserved seating. Community members who purchased tickets do not need a physical ticket. Please bring a photo ID to verify your registration for entry into the show.
- The event will be held at the Agnes Flanagan Chapel. Please review the campus map here.
- Parking Information:
- We encourage you to carpool if possible. Please allow extra time for traffic, finding a parking spot, walking to the Chapel, and finding seating. The largest supply of parking can be accessed via Gate 2 and Gate 5. Attached is a map of all available parking lots.
- Parking is prohibited in the neighborhoods surrounding the College.
- Special needs parking will be in the Akin Lot just around the corner from the Chapel. Please enter at Gate 4
- If mobility is a challenge for you or someone in your group, there will be a drop-off area in front of the Chapel; however, someone will still need to park your car in a parking lot.
- Public Transportation:
- Lewis & Clark can also be reached via TriMet, bus line 39.
Tickets are officially sold out! Tickets will not be available at the door. If you wish to release your tickets, please notify us immediately, so we can accommodate interested folks that wish to attend the event.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
Community Engagement Manager
Asian Pacific American Network of Oregon
firstname.lastname@example.org | 971-340-4861