APANO's Resilience Series Returns in May 2023!
The Resilience Series is back, and for the first time IN PERSON at the Orchards of 82nd Community Space!
Resilient Futures: Repairing Our Communities
Date: Saturday, May 13th from 1-4PM
Join us from 1-2:30PM for a “Choose Your Own Adventure” Resilience Series Event
2:30-4PM is a community celebration for BIPOC folks
You will have the opportunity to opt into large group and small group discussions throughout this event. These breakouts may include prompts that incorporate storytelling around community care through art, writing, and dialogue that will be led by our Resilience Series facilitators.
Location: 8188 SE Division Street, enter off of Division
- Masks required and provided on site
- Limited Street Parking, Paid Parking at PCC Southeast, Take MAX Lines 72 or the FX2!
- Refreshments & snacks provided
- BIPOC only
- Our space is wheelchair accessible.
- Please RSVP by May 8th to request an interpreter
This programming brought to you by APANO CUF, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.